It was 1986 when Trikone was born for, by and of the South Asian LGBTQ community to come together as a single family and share their moments – ups and downs, highs and lows. Let’s get together to commemorate the 30 years that passed by at the Pearl Jubilee Gala!
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016
Time: 6:30 PM – 11:59 PM PDT
Venue: Events Center, The Cathedral of St. Mary, 1111 Gough Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
Rating: ( due to the nature of any live event, minors attending this event need to be accompanied by parents and/or legal guardians. )
Tickets: Available at the door – $ 100 (online sales have ended)
- Public: MUNI lines 38, 38L and 38X serve the location from downtown Montgomery/Powell BART stations
- Private: Uber is up to $ 20 off your first ride with the promo code gqs9t
- Event Center: The Event Center has enough available parking spots
- Street: Street parking is available around the block, on all sides
- Alcohol will be served on the premises, hence age-proof needs to be carried at all times.
- To ensure safety and privacy, we request that our attendees refrain from photography. Do ask for permission if a photo needs to be captured.